- Carrier size options include 3 tonne to 85 tonne excavators. No job is too big or too small and if customisation is required, we can also take care of that.
- With various widths and sizes available, you can obtain exactly what you need.
- Made from high strength steel our skeleton buckets are constructed to last.
- Optional GET for wear parts
- IN STOCK
- Our skeleton buckets are built tough and come with a 12 month warranty.
- $POA (Price On Application)
- Do you offer guarantees?
We offer 12 month guarantees for each product. Our sieve buckets are built to last using quality materials and delivered Australia wide.
- Do you offer financing?
We do not offer our own financing services, but we are happy to accept third party financing. Our sieve buckets are the best price guaranteed and are built to last longer.
- Are your products customisable?
Yes! We offer completely customisable options for our products. The size, capacity and colours can all be specifically set in order for you to have the perfect sieve bucket.
- Do you deliver?
Yes. Our buckets can be picked up if desired, but we also offer Australia-wide delivery with the added options for fast tracked delivery for emergencies.
- Do you repair broken sieve buckets?
Other than warranties offered for our own products, we don’t offer repair services for sieve buckets. It is often more efficient and cost effective to replace the bucket. We do offer used attachments for sale. For our own products, we offer a repair or trade-in if damaged under warranty.
We offer a 12-month warranty on all our products. Our Skeleton Buckets are built with high quality materials and designed to last. Our tough Skeleton Bucket will not let you down. If damage occurs whilst under warranty, then a speedy repair or trade-in is offered.
Although pick-up options are available, we can also deliver to all of Australia. We even offer fast-tracked delivery services for those emergency situations.